Under the approval of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and with the affiliation of the State Medical Faculty and Pharmacy Council, TMSS established this Institute styled FIMT&M in 2013 with the aim of developing skilled manpower in the area of Health Care and Medical Technology like trained Laboratory Technologists, Dental Technologists, Diploma Pharmacists and Radiologists. We have an Academic Training Calendar for each year providing for Training Courses in suitable time focusing on various aspects of health care needs of the ill and indisposed patients. Various Courses such as Diploma in Radiology, Dental Technology, Pharmacy and Medical Assistant Training are conducted by the Institute to develop skilled and knowledgeable health workers to that effect. Located at Paribagh in Dhaka city, FIMT&M has been arranging Training Courses since 2011. As many as 663 learners have been trained till-date under various Courses organized by the Institute. The Courses attempt to ensure that the trained Health Technologists’ positive mind-set toward the accountable performance in respect to patients representing different cultures.
To build up skilled & qualified medical professionals for providing proper health care services to the patients.
- To develop and mobilize sound medical and clinical technologists/Health staff.
- To equip the Medical Workers / Health Staff with proper skill, knowledge and technology to serve the ill.
- To fulfill the gradual demand of Health Technologists in the country by producing skilled and efficient health assistant.
- To ensure optimum patient care.
- To upgrade health status of the people.