Bangladesh is a country of over population According to the Government Budget more than 90% of money allotted for the Socio Economic Development of the urban people. But in the rural area among the total population more than 80% people live in. These large scale of people live in under the proverty, & low Socio economic condition. They are not able to take proper treatment & maintain the cost of healthy living. Most of them depend on various type of traditional Medicine. For the development of the health delivary system in rural area need to established many health care providing center’s like hospital, Health complex, Community Clinics etc. Not only that have to established many Medical education institutes to create qualified & skilled Medical Professionals. To full-fillment this demand Government & many other non Government organization took many necessary steps to establish various types of medical institutions. For this reason TMSS is established Mohasthan Medical Assistant Training School (M-MATS) on 2013.
- Production of quality & skilful Medical Assistant for the development of the total health status of the country.
- For the fulfillment of the needful demand of skilled Medical Assistant in proportion of the total population of our country.
- To create the social awareness about the familial & social dignity of Medical Assistants like others qualified degrees & professions.
- To help the development of good health & socio-economic status of all classes people of the society.
- To build up a healthy nation & total development of the country by providing quality health services through diagnostic, curative & preventive measures among the poor rural population.
Dr. Sumya Binty Rashid
Mst. Mantasha Siddika
Md. Sourov Mollik
Md. Moshiur Rahman
Sharmin Akter Shikha
Md. Sohel Rana