Rangpur Community Paramedic Institute came into existence in 2010 through the approval from GOB National Institute for Population Research and Training (NIPORT) under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare; RCPI is affiliated with Bangladesh Nursing Council (BNC). It is situated at Uttom, Hasnabazar, Rangpur, Bangladesh. There is a separate building and a large playground for this institution with necessary facilities in a good environment. Training Courses conducted by the Institute that are evaluated under the rules and regulations provided by NIPORT and can be changed or re-arranged, if necessary, after three years of evaluation. Extra Course Module can be introduced with ongoing approved curriculum and it must be documented properly. The Certificate of the Paramedic Course is provided by Bangladesh Nursing Council.
Producing trained Community Paramedics towards sustainable quality health-care and service delivery at grassroots level.
- To develop and produce skilled and qualified Community Paramedics as medical technical persons to serve the people/patients in need.
- To facilitate skilled and qualified Paramedics graduation as efficient Health Workers getting job home and abroad.
- To motivate them in positive health care support.
- To augment the health status of remote rural people.
- To contribute to national economy through unemployment eradication measures.