Funded by: TMSS Own Fund.
Total Employee: 140 (m-24, f-116)
TMSS is presently providing
primary health care services through its 70 field level branch offices which are also known as sub clinics.
Each sub clinic is formed with 1 Medical Assistant, 1 Clinical assistant & 1 Health Worker for delivering Health Services.
24 Upazilas of Bogra, Jaypurhat, Naogaon, Gaibandha, Dinajpur, Dhaka, Khulna, Barisal districts.
Rural poor & destitute people, specially women & children.
To ensure primary health services among the poor and destitute people, specially the neglected female, children and their family.
To provide healthcare services to the poor and destitute peoples.
(i) Reduce maternal mortality rate. (ii) Reduce child mortality rate. (iii) To aware people about health issues.
Health education to Women.
Ante natal care.
Post natal care.
Family Planning Counseling.
FP Clinical services-
(iv) Permanent Sterilization
FP Non-Clinical Services-
(i) Oral Contraceptive Pill,
Assistance in Immunization to Children and Women.
Deworming of Children.
General treatment to Women.
General treatment to Children.
Random Blood Sugar (RBS) test.
Distribution of ORS (Free of cost).
Mobile medical campaign.
Supply of quality drugs at low cost.
Patient Referral activity.
- of 509154 women received Health Education.
- of 8886 women received Ante natal & Post natal care.
- of 188323 deworming of children has been done.
- of 63715 women received General Treatment .
- of 8725 children received General Treatment .
- of 138672 beneficiaries received family planning counseling.
- of 8341 beneficiaries received family planning clinical & non clinical services.
- of 236562 ORS has been distribution.
- of 4872 contraceptive materials has been distributed.
- 7189 RBS test are carried out in last year.
- of 1828 Pregnancy test done.
- of 1580588 Patients have been refered.