TMSS has been implementing various programs through its Branch Offices located in the field. In branch office, there is a structure for health set up. Primary Health Care staff provides health services from this set up. This is known as TMSS Health Care Center (THCC). THCC has been in operation since 1998 to ensure standard health service for the poor people and the masses, especially neglected female, children and family. There are Seventy TMSS Health Care Centers are providing primary health care services all over the country. Under the management of TMSS Zonal offices, each & every Health Care Center delivering General treatment, Health Education, Ante and Postnatal care, Family Planning Counseling and commodities, Immunization to Children and Women, Deworming, Pregnancy & RBS test, Referral management of critical cases, Free Oral Saline distribution and other health services to the community people.
Over-all Health Service for the rural poor, specially neglected Women and Children, with special focus on Primary Health Care, Maternal and Child Health, Family Planning and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH).
- To ensure timely health care to poor and ultra poor.
- To expose and alert all concerned to health issues including adolescence, family planning and water-sanitation-hygiene WASH.
- To reduce maternal and child mortality rate.
Funded by: TMSS Own Fund.
Total Employee: 140 (m-24, f-116)
TMSS is presently providing
primary health care services through its 70 field level branch offices which are also known as sub clinics.
Each sub clinic is formed with 1 Medical Assistant, 1 Clinical assistant & 1 Health Worker for delivering Health Services.
24 Upazilas of Bogra, Jaypurhat, Naogaon, Gaibandha, Dinajpur, Dhaka, Khulna, Barisal districts.
Rural poor & destitute people, specially women & children.
To ensure primary health services among the poor and destitute people, specially the neglected female, children and their family.
To provide healthcare services to the poor and destitute peoples.
(i) Reduce maternal mortality rate. (ii) Reduce child mortality rate. (iii) To aware people about health issues.
Health education to Women.
Ante natal care.
Post natal care.
Family Planning Counseling.
FP Clinical services-
(iv) Permanent Sterilization
FP Non-Clinical Services-
(i) Oral Contraceptive Pill,
Assistance in Immunization to Children and Women.
Deworming of Children.
General treatment to Women.
General treatment to Children.
Random Blood Sugar (RBS) test.
Distribution of ORS (Free of cost).
Mobile medical campaign.
Supply of quality drugs at low cost.
Patient Referral activity.
- of 509154 women received Health Education.
- of 8886 women received Ante natal & Post natal care.
- of 188323 deworming of children has been done.
- of 63715 women received General Treatment .
- of 8725 children received General Treatment .
- of 138672 beneficiaries received family planning counseling.
- of 8341 beneficiaries received family planning clinical & non clinical services.
- of 236562 ORS has been distribution.
- of 4872 contraceptive materials has been distributed.
- 7189 RBS test are carried out in last year.
- of 1828 Pregnancy test done.
- of 1580588 Patients have been refered.
There are 171 staff in THCC up to June 2018 of which Consultant (Program) 01, Field Coordinator 01, Field Supervisor 04, Medical Assistant 63, Medical Tech (Lab.) 01, Health worker 50, Clinical Assistant 49 and other Staff 02.