In the year 2010 TMSS has established Masuda Maternity Hospital at TMSS Head Office, Dhaka by the generosity of lady Masuda Begum and own resource of TMSS with an aim to provide free of cost/low cost quality medical treatments/health care services to the urban poor and destitute slum dwellers of the locality. This 10-Bed hospital has got approval by the relevant authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Bangladesh. Twenty four hours required medical treatment services are being provided to the patients by specialized and graduate doctors. Treatments of General Patients, Mother-&-Child healthcare, Family Planning & EPI, Pharmacy and Primary healthcare services are core function of TMM&GH. Apart these, X-Ray, USG, ECG and Pathological tests are done for diagnostic purpose. Presently, this hospital is delivering health care services from its new location at Tongi, Gazipur district with a wide spectrum of healthcare facilities as mentioned above.
Reduce Child and Maternity mortality rate through providing quality healthcare service.
- To help the people in gaining knowledge regarding maternal and child health.
- To get rid of diseases through providing necessary treatment and advice.
- To build up mothers as competent for safe delivery.
- To control rate of maternal and child death and decrease it gradually by ensuring safe motherhood.
- To provide primary healthcare services among the destitute and helpless people.
- To reduce Maternal and Child morbidity & mortality rate within project area.
There are 18 staffs in TMMH up to June 2017 of which Doctors 02, Nurse 06, Lab. Technician 03, Admin & support staffs are 7 in number.